Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show will be charged in full for one night. Last minute reduction in numbers will be fully charged because of loss of potential bookings
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hostel hosts an awesome garden themed rooftop bar that includes; a pool to keep cool, a bean bag lounging area and a tropical cocktail menu... Our rooftop bar also features a pool table, a dartboard, and some funky tunes to keep you entertained whether you are passing through for a surfing adventure or in Padang to enjoy this beautiful city and its surroundings.
Our staff will be happy to assist in organizing any activities you would like to do around the city such as discovering waterfalls, hiking volcanoes & quad biking on the beach to name a few. We also can recommend some close by bars that host the occasional live music or clubs to get a taste of local outings.
***Property policies and conditions
1. Free Cancellation:24 hours before the arrival, otherwise being charged by the property.
2. Check in from 15.00 pm (Can leave bags in the morning).
3. Check out Before 11.00 am (late available).
4. Payment on Arrival: Cash Only(Please pay Cash on Arrival and do not leave without paying your bar tab).
5. Tax included.
6. Breakfast included.
7. No curfew.
8. Smoking: NO smoking in room, but can smoke in the smoking area.
9. Age Restriction: 17+ drinking legal age.
10. Reception working period/time: 24/7. Doorbell available if unattended
(There is a door bell on the left of the entrance of our hostel in the case that the front is unattended or locked. Please let us know in advance if you are coming in quiet late so that we can be awake and waiting.) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>