Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It consists of simple and clean private rooms, dormitory, a kitchen and large half-open-air lounge. Free Wifi can be used throughout all rooms.
The lounge has sofas and tables for everyone to relax, and you can order drinks and meals from the menu during the café opening hours. Reading books, meeting new people, lie down and taking a nap.It must be cozy lounge for you. The two owners speak English, Hindi, Arabic and Japanese.
We can arrange the tickets for local dance “Kathakali” and martial arts “Kalaripayattu”. Ayurvedic massage and yoga, backwater tours and Munnar tours, airport taxi arrangements, bicycle or bike rental, currency exchange, etc.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 noon to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included, but orderable at the cafe in the facility with extra charge.
Curfew until 23:59 PM.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No smoking is allowed inside the building, smoking is allowed only in the smoking area.
Reception working time: 24 Hours. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>