Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guests enjoy 18 air conditioned rooms, and a delicious wholesome vegetarian breakfast served in the kibbutz's homey dining room.
Inbar's location provides quick and easy access to a variety of recreational activities. Our location is also central to famous Christian pilgrimage sights, among them Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, the Mt. of Beatitudes and Capernahum.
Check in 15:00- 20:00 (if later - please conyact by phone or rmail)
Check out before 11:00
off season middle weekdays 3 days. Late cancellation or no shows will result on your credit card for the amount of the first night.
all weekends 14 days. Late cancellation or no shows will result on your credit card for the amount of the first night.
Israeli national holidays and August 30 days. Late cancellation or no shows will result on your credit card for 100% of the reservation.
Credit Cards accepted
Breakfast is included in the private rooms and not included in the dorm rooms
Taxes are included (Israeli passport holders must pay v.a.t) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>