Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is open for 7 months in a year from March thru October. It is only accessible by foot. It is a beautiful day trek on a narrow cliff side path going by numerous waterfalls and few isolated villages. There is usually about 30-50 people at the village site during the high season.
Khir Ganga is a holy place with a hot water spring. There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. According to legend, Kartikeya the younger son of Lord Shiva and Parvati meditated for a thousand years at Khir Ganga making it an important religious place for Hindus.& we provide the best camping site for the trekkers with delicious food and accomodation.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
24-hour front desk.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast not included - 200 INR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The guests can Smoke in our property. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>