Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Can cancel 4 weeks prior to arrival, after this full payment is taken.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kensington West is within close proximity to Harrods (the third most visited tourist attraction in London) on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge. Olympia and both the Earls Court Exhibition Centres are nearby. Both of which have exhibitions throughout the year.
Kensington West is one of the best newly refurbished hotels in the area of Kensington. We offer discounted accommodation near Kensington, cheap accommodation in Kensington and Special offers on that very special day.
We will make your stay at Kensington West comfortable, friendly and pleasurable, and provide the service that is expected by our guests.
The property will pre-authorize the card before arrival.
Upon arrival, the credit card holder must be present and provide the credit card used to make the booking. Alternately, if the payment is being made by a 3rd party (not the guest). You will be required to fill in a 3rd party authorization form and provide a copy of the card being used authorizing the hotel to charge the card provided. Please contact the hotel immediately to obtain the authorization form from us.
Failure to comply with the above payment conditions will incur your booking not being honoured by the hotel. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>