Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel and reduction in numbers free of charge up to 96 hrs before check-in, else 100%.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms are extremely comfortable, spacious and well illuminated, with two of them having access to a lovely balcony.
The rooms have the private bathroom is in front of the room.
Whilst relaxing in the dining room, you will be able to use our brochures to discover the well-known, as well as the unusual, sights of Palermo.
We want not only to provide you with a friendly and relaxing place to stay but also with helpful and precious advice. As a tourist, it is not always easy to know where and where not to go, but at Kemonia, we will ensure that you do not have to work it all out by yourself!
We are situated in the historical centre of Palermo. From this central location, you can easily reach the Massimo and the Politeama theatre by foot.
If you fancy it you could also dive into the folk district of Capo, by going through the Porta Carini (the oldest of the three gates that stand alongside the northern side of the city).
The Cathedral, The Royal Palace, the Chapel of Hermits and the Square of Independence are just some examples of the historical places that are to be found around this area and are all well worth a visit. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>