Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is paradise, it may happen that you never want to leave after your experience here.
Wake up to the sound of the waves, relax at the pool, enjoy delicious cocktails and a heavenly meal prepared by our star chef Alejandro.
We provide hot water showers, WiFi, a widespread common area, pool, table tennis, and surfboard rentals.
We have a restaurant with plenty of choices. Open from 8AM - 8PM every day.
The great and knowledgeable staff is here to arrange an unforgettable experience with fun activities, a diverse menu and a variety of specials every week.
Furthermore we are well known for our Sunday Pool Parties and help you with activities in and out of Montanita. We arrange tours for hiking, scuba diving, snorkeling, PADI certification, whale watching, natural reserves visits, surf lessons, massages and more.
Kamala Surf and Backpacker Hostel Policy and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. Otherwise we charge the first night of your stay.
We provide a 24 hours reception
Check in from 2PM
Check out before 10AM
Payment available upon PAYPAL, Credit/Debit Card, Cash.
Taxes are included in our prices.
Generally we require you to be 18 years old or older (Please bring your ID).
No curfew applies here.
PADI certifications and tours in the area.
Snorkeling and fishing tours
Spanish classes for all levels
Hiking and horse riding tours
Surf lessons for all levels
And a lot more fun activities! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>