Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Braga, besides being awarded as European Youth Capital in 2012, has also an unique richness in cultural and historical terms. Here you can find the oldest cathedral in Portugal, Sé de Braga.
JustGo is centrally located at the main avenue of Braga and in the surroundings you will find restaurants, bars, markets and also cultural facilities.
The Hostel combines the urbanistic character of the city with an attractive and cosy modern design.
Our Dorms were thought regarding your privacy and well-being. Therefore, you will find in each bed a reading light and a curtain.
The Twin rooms have private bathroom and an LCD TV. Also, there’s a balcony in the Deluxe Twin rooms with a panoramic view of the city.You will find a panoramic view as soon as you get in our meal area. You can cook your meals in our modern furniture and while you are eating you may look at two of the most iconic monuments in Braga, Sameiro e Bom Jesus.Sounds too good to be true? It’s actually that good!
In our lounge room there’s a small library, a PC for your own use, a LCD TV and a WC. Our lounge is so comfortable, that we’ve decided to input the reception nearby it so we can enjoy a piece of that harmony too.
Our Wi-Fi is free and has an optimal signal throughout the Hostel.
JustGo Braga Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No pets allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>