Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be done over a month in advance to avoid incurring any charges.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come improve your health in the largest of only ' 5 blue zones in the world '. Learn to surf at one of National Geographic Adventurers ' Top 20 surf locations in the world '.
Join with people from all over the world in one our Surf, Yoga, Brazilian JiuJitsu classes or just relax in our mountain top pool.
Share the jungle vibe, eat healthy and tasty food at our exclusive onsite restaurant.
After a day full of fun and adventure or just peace and tranquility fall sleep to the sounds of nature. Wake up to the call of howler monkeys, surrounded by beautiful gardens and tropical birds playing in the sun.
Allow us to plan all of your activities in Nosara whether it be ATV tours, surf lessons, a relaxing massage, fishing, waterfalls, jet skis, zip-lining, a turtle hike, horseback riding, etc.
Nosara is definitely one of the most fun and beautiful places in the world and 'Jungle's Edge Surf Yoga BJJ Hostel 'is the perfect place to experience it all!
Please Note: check in hours 3 pm to 8 pm only
Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit provided if we receive notification via email or contact form 7 days prior to your arrival date. After 7 days no refunds will be issued.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 3 pm to 8 pm. If you think you are going to arrive after 8 p.m we suggested you stay in a hotel close to the airport.
Payment upon arrival: Visa, Master Card and cash.
Check out before 10:30 am
Taxes not included - 13%
For all reservations it is required to reconfirm your booking with the CVV code(3 digit code in the back of the credit card) and your postal code. Property will contact your directly to provide this information. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>