Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In addition to our incredible guided tours, you can explore the rain forest on your own. We will provide you with a trail map of nearby beaches, waterfalls, and even a bat cave that comes alive at dusk. Our bar and restaurant menu offers guests a wide variety of tasty options including freshly caught fish from our bay. Many of the fruits and veggies are freshly picked from our gardens by our chef with over 30 years of experience in gastronomy!.
We offer personalized tours to the Corcovado National Park, Cano Island. We also offer Horseback riding, tree climbing, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and surf lessons.
Come experience the rawness of Costa Rican beach jungle paradise!
We are geared towards travelers looking for adventure and fun that bring a positive attitude to share with others. For those who need to work while traveling or need to be connected, we have built a tower that provides us with speedy wifi even in such a remote corner of the world!
All of us are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Please note :
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Flexible Check time in up to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards.
Please note: we do not offer a guest kitchen due to fire hazards and animal food thieves.
Breakfast not included.
No pets allowed.
No credit cards. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>