Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel offers continental breakfast and guests can also book a lunch and dinner buffet.
Guests can also visit the bistro on-site, enjoy their time in the courtyard, at the traditional skittles-style bowling alley, billiard room as well as in the table tennis room.
This centrally located hostel in Dortmund is 800 m away from the Dortmund Main Station. The Westfalenhalle Football Stadium and the Westphalia Park are within a 10-minute underground ride. Dortmund City Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in beer, markets and clothes shopping.
DJH Jugendgästehaus Adolph Kolping features both rooms with a private bathroom and rooms with a shared bathroom. In addition, this property also has 7 conference rooms which can be used for various events and meetings.
Jugendgästehaus Adolph Kolping Policies & Conditions:
For your stay you need a memberchip-card of youth-hostelling-international or DJH Jugendherbergswerk. You can buy this memberchip-card by check in
Cancellation policy: until 18:00 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 12:30 to 23:00 .
Check out before 09:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (No American Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>