Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you're staying in a private room or staying in a dorm, you will get complimentary: towel, breakfast, coffee ☕, tea 🍵 & drinking water 💧. All dorms have shared bathrooms 🚻 & international friends. You can walk from the hostel to the famous 'walking street' in under 8 minutes! 🙌
Walking Street is the heart of Pai's 'nightlife' but it is also bustling with plenty of options during the daytime. You will find a diverse assortment of delicious food 🍴, quiant bars 🥂, crafts & clothing from the local hilltribes, as well as plenty of places to rent a motorbike 🛵 or bicycle 🚲 for your stay with us at the Harem.
We often have our own barbecue party , complete with vegan 🥕 and carnivorous 🍖 options, located in our cozy garden 🏡. Drinks 🍻🍸🍹 are served at our bar 🍾 everyday during reception hours. We also have a pool table 🎱 for those that fancy a game of billiards.
Conviently located near our hostel are many craft coffee shops 🍵, one in particular, that manages the entire process, bean-to-cup! There are numurous delicious eateries 🍜🍔🍰🍴🥑, a massage and day-spa ☺, another hostel boasting a sauna 🧖♀️🧖♂️, gym (50 baht daily, 900/month) 🏋️♂️, and the local Wednesday Market, all within a 5 minute walk from our doorstep!
And of course, Jikko Harem offers fast & reliable WiFi ~50 mbps~ for those that need to stay connected to the internet 💻 🤳 🙂
We look forward to serving you at the Harem, see you soon 😊 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>