Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Le Gosier is 31 km from JackTavern Hostel, while Terre-de-Haut is 45 km away. The nearest airport is Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport, 27 km from the hostel.
All rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, fridges and ceiling fans. Showers and free toiletries are also available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay. Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at JackTavern Hostel. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
JackTavern conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>