Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
group bookings must be cancelled 15 days in advance
reduction in no of guests can be done within 3 days of check in,subject to a minimum of 5 rooms are confirmed
any bookings cancelled within 15 days will be charged for one night stay
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
our property strictly prohibits any use of tobacco and alcohol in our premises.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At JK Farm Experiences we have two types of rooms, Cees Villas with 5 modern large rooms,and Leoni villas in traditional Kerala architechture style building. All our rooms are air conditioned and fitted with all modern basic amenities. We organise daily visit to our diary farm, nearby rice fields and elephant camp. the famous Varkala beach is just 25 minutes away from us.
Also the Paravur lake is in a short drive from us. We have a basic restaurent which serves both indian and continental menu with a limited choice. We also organise expert travel arrangements at our in house travel desk, We also have a badminton court,archery area , and a large lawn for playing.
We organise traditional kerala style cookery demonstrations at request. This is a fitst of its kind in India.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only or Paytm.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 18%.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
1. Strictly no aclohol and tobacco inside our premises
2. Please note our rates include lunch and dinner on 'limited menu' basis 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>