Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations policy 5 days before the arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has 18 beds in a mix of private rooms and dormitory rooms.
Our semi private room is air-conditioned but it shared bathroom , our 4 beds dormitory is a fan rooms.
our private room and 6 beds dorm room is with fan and air-conditioned.
We offer personal lockers and electric outlet to each bed.
We have a common area where we offer good free WIFI, good breakfast and a onside bar where you can enjoy a refreshment and hang out with friends and the helpful staff that can help you plan you're next trip.
Common areas: Games, Shared chilling/bar area.
Activities: Canoeing, Diving, Horse riding, Snorkeling
Internet : Free! WiFi is available in public areas and rooms and is free of charge
No parking available
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception hours is from 07:00 -23:00 . If your arrival time will change and outside the reception hours, please contact us.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Pet not allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Children 15 to 17, we would be requiring a motorization from your parents or guardians to stay in Dorm rooms.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
Non smoking but have a smoking area. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>