Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the case of no showor reductions of nights or persons, the total amount of nights will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No room parties are allowed. No alcohol consumption in the premises.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Paz City Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in street markets, markets and old town exploring. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Witches Walk. The hotel is in the touristic district, surrounded by restaurants and bars. Main attractions in La Paz are: Witches Walk, Museo Tambo Quirquincho, Metropolitan Cathedral La Paz, Museo Tambo Quirquincho, San Francisco Church, Coca Museum, Gold Museum, Murillo's House, Murillo Square, Presidential Palace are less than 0.4miles from the hotel.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. All units have a wardrobe. A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. You can play billiards at Inca's Room.
Incas Room Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 13.00 % per person per stay
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>