Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Inari Hostel & Guesthouse is located along one of the main road of Mersing Town, which is Jalan Ismail. Situated at the middle of Mersing Town and nearby the beach area. Approximately 10 minutes walking distance from/to Bus Station and Ferry Jetty. Close to cafes, banks, laundry services, groceries shops, eatery place, 24 hours convenient store and Mersing Masjid Jamek which is situated at the top of the hill known as one of the best place if you want to take a snapshot of Mersing Town.
We provide a separate spacious dorm rooms for male and female, separate toilet, a basic kitchen that everyone can enjoy their free coffee/tea all day, free ironing facility, also a common area to relax and get to know each other. Each of our dorms is equipped with 10 beds, spacious personal locker, built-in night shelf, and personal power plug socket. We have a friendly and helpful staffs to help and guide you around to explore Mersing.
Inari Hostel & Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash (Malaysia Ringgit).
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 07:00-21:00. If you are checking in later than 9pm, please inform us in advance.
A valid passport is required while checking in.
For early check out before 7am, please approach the reception latest by the night before departure.
RM50 refundable deposit will be required upon check-in for linens and key. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>