Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bar! now open every night until 11pm!
We have our breakfast chef back in the kitchen!
Breakfast is from 9am to 10.30am.
Cereals, a cooked meal, coffee and tea!
At Iguana hostel Oaxaca, you will find a beautiful terrace with comfortable hammocks, indoor/outdoor eating areas, event nights and a communal atmosphere.
We are only a few steps away from the pedestrian street, the Zocalo and the cathedral, Bus station can be reached in less than a 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel.
Iguana Hostel Oaxaca has amazing common areas where is easy to meet new people, with music, couches, lounge area, huge fully equipped kitchen and a free luggage storage room..
breakfast!!! And you will find free coffee in the mornings and drinking water.
There are large free lockers in the rooms - bring your own padlock for security. All our beds have personal reading lights, USB outlets and power sockets.
The bathrooms have hot water 24 hours, shelves and hooks and cleaned regularly.
If you need any information about Oaxaca City, we provide you with maps and all the information, like the best places to eat, sightseeing, transportation, nightlife and more. As we are travelers like you, we know what you want out of a hostel and will do all we can to make you feel comfortable and make your stay in Oaxaca unforgettable.
Open 7am to 11pm guests arriving outside these hours need to inform us prior to their arrival
We do not accept groups of more then 4 people. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>