Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms range from single bed rooms to four bedded rooms. There is a large dining area where you can order your breakfast or use our kitchen for making lunch and dinner!
This is a family owned business and our staff will be more than happy to assist you before or during your stay so we can make sure you have the best time possible while in Iceland. We're all experienced travelers and we know all too well that the short time you spend in a new country is better enjoyed if you can get good local info!
The location is great, less than 500m (550 yards) from the main bus terminal which takes you direct to Keflavik airport and all the most essential sights outside of Reykjavik. Staying in the center of town means you get all the shops, restaurants, galleries, museums and cafes within a short walking distance. To provide the cheapest prices we like visitors to stay for three days or more - if you're one of them you're guaranteed to get the best prices in town. We welcome all of our guests! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>