Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You are 2 minutes walking distance to the famous Place Jacques Cartier. You are 5 minutes walking distance to: the famous Notre Dame Cathedral, St. Lawrence river, the Skating arena in the winter, Cirque du Soleil in summer, the waterfront where you can picnic on the lush green well preserved outdoor, the Science Centre and the historic Marché-Bonsecours in the Old Port that is on the same street as the loft!
You are 2 streets from the Marina of old Montreal where all the boats come during the summer and you are 10 min walk from BOTA BOTA the best spa in Montreal.
The nearest metro is about 3 minutes walking distance (metro champ de mars). You're 5 minutes walking distance from Chinatown. You are also 10-12 minutes walking to Place du Spectacle (in Downtown Montreal) where many major events take place in summer time.
Hygie Hotel - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 9:00 to 17:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>