Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located 2.5km’s from the centre of the World’s Most Livable City, The Hub Hostel is nestled in one of Melbourne’s most thriving suburbs. Spread over 2,500sqms of heritage listed property, you’ll be surrounded by the charismatic charm of North Melbourne and everything it has to offer. With the iconic Melbourne trams right at your front door, you’ll never be too far from the fresh hustle and bustle of the city nightlife, and only walking distance to some of the best cafes, bars, pubs, restaurants and tourist attractions our city has to offer.
Hub hostel is your home away from home. And we know how important it is to feel safe and rested when travelling. With high ceilings and plenty of natural light and airflow, the rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious. With our 36 rooms ranging from 2-beds to 10-beds, all of our guests have the opportunity to get an incredible night sleep on luxurious king-single bunks. For the private travelers, our rare single apartment rooms are also available. The hostel comes equipped with a large commercial kitchen, recreation room with lounges and a TV for movie nights, as well as various large outdoor common areas.
It’s important to us that you have a genuine experience of this beautiful city whilst being as close as it gets to all the action! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>