Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- For groups from 1 to 50 people, are allowed without penalty up to 15 days before the arrival date.
- For groups from 51 to 150 people, are allowed without penalty up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- For groups with more than 150 people, the agreement will be discussed depending on the season.
In the case where the terms and conditions for amendments and cancellations are not met, the management reserves the right to apply and charge a penalty for the full amount of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Upon arrival the group leader must go to reception with: his/her passport and a list of participants with the following details: Name, Surname, Place and Date of Birth (it should be better send some days before the arrival date this list by e-mail). The receptionist will ask for a 200,00 deposit in cash to act as a bond for the keys/chip cards and for any potential damages. Upon the return of all keys/chip cards and providing there are no damages (that will be deemed by the site staff), the reception will reimburse the deposit in full. (there is a 5,00 penalty per key/chip card damaged or lost).
Check-in procedure starts from 1pm and check-out must be done before 10am.
Any changes to details mentioned above should be agreed by mutual consent between the parties and shall be made in writing.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Camping is the closest campsite to Rome's historic centre and offers all types of accommodation to suit every budget, from shared house tents to private/shared cabins (twins and triples-quads and fives) with ensuite bathrooms – some even come with a fully equipped kitchenette.
Our spacious two-bed tents include bed linen but not towels. Bathrooms are located outside the tent and were recently totally renovated.
The twin private rooms are modern, ensuite cabins which can comfortably sleep two people. They feature their own shower and toilet, storage, bedding, towels, heading, air conditioning and electrical outlets.
The four-bed and five-bed private rooms are spacious mobile homes, each with two rooms (one with twin beds and a bunk bed and one with a double bed) as well as a fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, air conditioning and heating, a fridge, bed linen, towels, storage and electrical outlets. It's a perfect accommodation to stay with your friends!
If you prefer shared accommodation, the mixed ensuite dorms are modern cabins that sleep up to three people and have their own shower, toilet, storage, bedding, towels, heating, air conditioning and electrical outlets.
What other budget hostel has facilities like ours? We’ve got regular theme parties, a swimming pool, BBQ area, Jacuzzis, a big-screen TV, super-friendly staff, the best restaurant and pizzeria, a poolside bar and – not forgetting – the coolest, funkiest late night bar with a DJ. These Romans know how to party!
We have the usual things you find in a youth hostel, including a self-service laundry (gotta wash those socks sometime, man!), 24 hr security and luggage storage.
One big towel per person is included in the reservation. Any additional towel can be rented from reception.
Single-sex bathroom facilities are available.
Our info point desk and our Reception can send you off in the right direction with maps, tickets and excursions around the eternal city while our friendly international staff will be glad to welcome you on-site at our restaurant, pub or nightclub – in fact, anywhere, anytime. During the summer, a shuttle bus to/from the Vatican is available for €4 per person round trip (scheduled time available at the reception).
We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing clean, comfortable and safe accommodation throughout Italy. We hope you enjoy your stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 수영장
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
2위, 개선이 가장 잘 된 호스텔
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>