Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moonshine Group of Houseboats offers Super Deluxe Room , Deluxe Rooms ,Standard Rooms are the Three room options offered to the guests for accommodation. The rooms are lavishly designed with beautiful wood carved interiors. The antique furniture and stylish Kashmiri carpets add to its appeal . Each boat has been built by hand, its exquisite interior intricately carved from fragrant cedar wood and sumptuously decorated using beautifully carved walnut furniture, hand-woven wool and silk rugs, khadi embroidery and richly colored paper machie items.
We provide homely atmosphere making your stay truly memorable. Here you enjoy at most personalized care and impeccable service. Sleep in comfortable and designed bedrooms with comfy beds and modern amenities. Friendly atmosphere of clean and comfortable accommodation that brings the nostalgia of old Indian hospitality alive.
We have been honored to have the intellectuals from different countries, Ambassadors, State Guests, Film Personalities, Rock Stars, Business People, Writers, Journalists as our valued guests.
We look forward to have you as our valued guests in this beautiful valley; be rest assured that you will enjoy your stay with us and will go back with happy memories and have the desire to come again and again. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>