Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featuring traditional Indian decor each of our spacious rooms are cleaned daily and fitted with air conditioning, private bathrooms, hot water, WiFi, flat screen TV’s and desks. Each room is stocked with white linens, towels, and shampoo/conditioner with western amenities in the bathrooms.
Our rooftop restaurant has the best reviews in the area offering delicious veg and non-veg dishes from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try our Rajasthani Thali and experience the sunrise and sunset views of the Golden Fort. Guests can escape the hectic streets and desert heat relaxing by our private swimming pool under of construction work patio complete with sun lounge chairs and 6m x 3m pool.
Our friendly staff is always available to help with 24-reception offering assistance with activities such as:
- Camel Safaris
- Plane/train/bus/taxi bookings
- Free guided tours
- Currency exchange
- Same day laundry services
- Free City Map with local sites
Complimentary shuttle services from railway and bus stations are available for all guests. The nearest airport, Jaisalmer Airport, is 13 kilometers from our location and airport transfer can be arranged through your booking.
Just a 5-10 minute walk from all major sites including: Golden Fort (200m), Patwon ki Haveli (1km), Salem Singh Ki Haveli (600m), and Gadisar Lake (1.2km) Tokyo Palace is the perfect place for exploring Jaisalmer.
Come discover the Golden City in the desert and experience the best of Rajasthani Hospitality. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>