Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is situated near shows at the Palais Omnisports Paris-Bercy (multipurpose centre), shopping and other fun activities in places such as Bercy Village, making all of the historic and cultural treasures of Paris easily accessible. Inside, there is a very warm yet intimate atmosphere in a very comfortable and elegant setting.
Hotel Terminus Lyon Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
24 hour reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards + pre authorization 50€ night.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.88 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 10 EUR per person per day.
Minimum age restriction to make a booking is 18 years old. The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Non-smoking hotel. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>