Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit of 30% must be paid at latest 1 week before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel part offers accommodation in 1,2, or 3-bed private ensuite rooms (bathroom with shower and toilet) or cheaper family rooms with shower and toilet shared by two neighbouring rooms. Hotel rooms and restaurant were renovated in 2016.
Hostel part was renovated in 2017 and offers dorm twin rooms, which are situated in the same hotel building, so you can make use of all public facilities and services available for hotel guests. Separate showers and toilets for men and women are shared on the hostel floor. All hostel rooms are equipped with WiFi connection. Password is available at the reception.
Few lines why to book Hostel Plus:
-peaceful sleep, no big noisy dorms around you.
-NONSTOP reception, come whenever you want, you dont even need to ring the bell
-the best prices for pairs in private double rooms in the city
-very good connections to the Main Railway and Coach Station and Old Town by public transport
- direct night bus to and from the city center
-monitored parking free of charge
-buffet, pub, restaurant, lobby bar all in one building
-summer resort at lake Zlat Piesky in the distance of just 1,5 km
-info about attractions, free city map and other useful info right on arrival
-lunch menu in working days for just 3,70 EUR!!!
-huge Shopping Park Avion just 700 metres far away, supermarket LIDL 600 m
-reception and surrounding area of the hostel secured by video monitoring system
- lockable lockers at the reception free of charge
Distance to Vienna is approximately 60 km, to Budapest approximately 200 km. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>