Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Monday - Friday
from 07:00am to 9.00pm .
Breakfast not included - ab7.90 EUR per person per day.
Hotel New fair is a Non smoking hotel. Smoking is only permitted outside the hotel entrance.
Free stay of maximum 1 child aged up to 6 year (including) within the room of 2 (full paying) adults, no extra bed.
Could you please note that we have special conditions during the October festival period (about from Sep.16 to Oct.6):
We require payment in advance for the total booking amount , in order to guarantee your reservation.
Cancellation for october festival:
Cancellation policy: 90 days before arrival- free of charge. Less than 90 days before arrival or no-show: full booking charge.
0 to 90 days prior to arrival we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount.
Trade Fairs special conditions:
90 days before arrival- free of charge. Less than 90 days before arrival or no-show: full booking charge. 0 to 90 days prior to arrival we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount.
Trade Fairs dates:
04.02-09.02 - ISPO Munich
08.05-13.05 - Transport Logistic
30.05-03.06 - Intersolar Europe
22.06-29.06 - Laser World of Photonics
10.09-16.09 - Drinktec
02.10-13.10 - Expo real
11.11-17.11 - IT2 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>