Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If canceled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the property requires 100% of the total amount of the stay will be requested or charged by the property at least 7 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each soundproofed Marmar room has a bathroom with shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in each of the rooms.
Guests can explore the surrounding area including the Draa River and the fortified city of At Benhaddou.
The hotel's 24-hour reception desk can organise excursions of the surrounding area.
Facilities Hotel Marmar:
restaurant, reception 24h/24, Newspapers, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, and Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Luggage Storage, Designated Smoking Area, Restaurant (à la carte)
Room Service, Airport Shuttle, Laundry, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Bicycle Rental, Car Rental, Tour Dessert, Fax / Photocopying, Concierge Service, Shuttle Service (in surcharge)
Free! Wi-fi is available in public areas free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Children and extra beds:
Free! All children under 08 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 5 per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra bed or cot in a room is 1.
Extra beds and baby cots are upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total amount of the booking on the site and must be paid separately directly from the institution.
Pets are not allowed in the facility.
Cancellation Policy: 5 day before the arrival
Check In: 12.00 - midnight
Check Out: 12:00
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards accepted
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are not included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>