Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Manhattan is ideally located, perfect for those who want to discover and relax in Brussels. Located in Elsene / Ixelles district, 1.6km from Theatre De La Samaritaine, Notre Dame de la Chapelle and Parlamentarium. Manneken Pis, Vismêt and Jeanneke Pis in Brussels are located nearby. A 5-minute walk will take you to Rogier subway station. 15 minutes by car from Brussels airport.
Hotel Manhattan offers a wide range of accommodation for all. The hotel has single, double, triple and quadruple rooms with breakfast included. For your comfort, all rooms are equipped with private bathroom, work desk, TV and direct phone.
Hotel Manhattan policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
24-hour front desk.
Child friendly. All children under the age of 3 may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
There are no extra beds provided in a room.
Cots are available for 10 euros per day.
Non smoking rooms.
Pets are allowed at this property. Extra-fee: 5 euros per day.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property before arrival.
Parking available. Extra-fee.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property before arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>