Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can use the bar open 24 hours a day, relax in the entertainment room where you can read or watch TV . If you are in town for business, we have a conference room which seats 20 and can equipped as you need.
If you are in town for pleasure, you can bring your cat or dog along, we welcome all pets. To make your stay more comfortable, if you come to Milan by car, our garage, the price is 20 euro for night!
For Culture, we're just a few minutes from Universit Statale, which is located in an old 15th century hospital (the facade on Via Perdono is worth seeing) and the Duomo is not to be missed. It is one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world and symbol of the city and has spectacular arches and play of spires and buttresses. From here head to nearby Teatro alla Scala, the temple of opera and classical music, famous throughout the world. You can also visit Teatro Ciak in the vicinity of the hotel (50 meters).
And then a trip to Brera, one of the most elegant quarters of the city and with its Pinacoteca Nazionale, which is home to numerous masterpieces of Italian art: including Raphael's Marriage of the Virgin, Mantegna's Dead Christ, Piero della Francesca's Montefeltro Altarpiece and many others. A couple of metro stops will take you to Castello Sforzesco, the medieval castle of the Visconti and Sforza families. Don't forget to make reservations to visit the wonderful Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci in the Refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Credit Card Facilities
Check in 12pm
Check out 11.30am
City tax not included 4,00 EUR per person per night 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>