Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Recently, we have promoted a deep remodeling of all our facilities to guarantee the highest quality standards and that we continue to be recognized for the excellence of the service. In addition to the rooms, the common areas were subject to remodeling and now guest has at their disposal a comfortable Leisure area, a Meeting Room, a Breakfast area and a cozy lobby where they can watch TV or read the first news of the day.
At the same time, Hotel Gaivota has strongly re-invigorated external partnerships aimed at facilitating/simplifying our guests’ stay of such as Babysitting, parking, massage, Rental-a-car or Leisure activity, among others.
Due to its privileged location and services offered, this hotel is the ideal place for those who want to enjoy the best that the island has to offer.
Whit a makeover, we want more than ever to make you feel at home. We are waiting for you!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 2pm
Check out before 12:00h
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 비즈니스 센터
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>