Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located in the sector of the town, commercial and financial heart of the city.
We are in the pink zone of the town in the city of Medellin, two blocks from Lleras Park where the best fun and gastronomy is found, the city, two blocks from the town park and, in the present, we study the different routes of the The city and its surroundings include the famous Piedra del Peñol in Guatapé, if you walk 10 minutes downhill you will find the metro station of the town that will take you out in the entire city from south to north, you will have access to the underground cable to visit the magic of nature in the park Arvi
In our accommodation we have two rooms one of 6 and another of 4 beds of mixed use distributed in a usual way, each space of the bed has its own lighting and power connection with port and conventional, a bathroom in the shared room, services per bedpost (Soap, shampoo and body towel) Each bed has its own cupboard assigned with a personal key, you can also make use of the localized fridge for your service.
Hotel Florencia Plaza Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19%
Reception open 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>