Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We can offer you single rooms with french bed , twin, double rooms and there is the possibility to add an additional bed in some large rooms.
Every room has bathroom with shower, telephone, fridge bar, Lcd television and air conditioning.
Wi-fi and breakfast are included in the price. We have an internal free parking for your cars but due to its small number of places we recommend you to ask for it upon booking.
Reception is open all night. In the bar room our guests can have a good breakfast, an excellent aperitif or a warm snack.
The bar is open until 23:00 o’clock while you can find in your room a very supplied mini bar.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit and credit cards (American express, Visa, Mastercard)
Property may pre-authorise your booking prior to arrival.
Please note that once you have made a booking on Hostelworld you will be required to immediately email Hotel Europa to provide them with the 3 digit security code from the back of your credit card.(CVV code). Failure to do so will result in your booking being cancelled and no refund will be given. You will receive the hostels contact email address on your booking confirmation email
Check in from 12.00
Check out before 12.00
Italian breakfast included
Pets are allowed 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>