Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 51 rooms of various sizes on 8floors . All the rooms are air conditioned and have TV and telephones ,private shower,balcony, Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.Some of the services offered by the hotel: Maps of Piraeus and Athens,24h hot showers,travel information,internet 2 euro price for 24h ,telephone,taxi service.
Also if you are tired and want to rest for a few hours then you can use our SHORT STAY offer.
SHORT STAY: A period of time that is ranging from 08:00am to 22:00pm
If you want to use our Short Stay offer then all you have to do is book the type of room you want , pay 10% deposit to the site, tell us for how many hours you wish to stay and we will give you a 50-60% off the remaining balance upon arrival.
Delfini is open all year with 24 hour reception. During the winter all rooms are centrally heated. Our central location allows easy access to all the tourist .. The port, bus stop to airport, subway station, banks, pharmacies, post office,
supermarkets, restaurants and bars are all close by.
Check in 24h.
Check out 12:00. If you need to check-out later, this can be arranged for a small fee.
Payment by cash on arrival.
Please advice about your arrival time. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>