Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms have a private bath/shower and WC and are tastefully furnished in typical Florentine style with fine details and an elegant and warm atmosphere. The furniture, accessories and room control are accurately checked by the management.
We offer our guests a complimentary continental breakfast and wifi.
Willingness and professionalism of our staff conspire for a lovely and unforgettable holiday in Florence.
Our beds are made from wrought iron and the rooms have a sofa in the corner of all rooms and TV with CNN and minibar.
Our staff provide reservations for Uffizi Galleries, Pitti Palace Museums and Academy of Fine Arts (Michelangelo's David).
You can park your car in a private garge nearby the hotel (supplement).
Check-In until 10.00 PM.
Please advise us if your arrive later. In case of an arrival in the hotel after 22.00 PM without giving notice the hotel considers the booking cancelled for the day itself and also for the following days.
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours.
In case of later cancellation or No-Show the penalty is the payment of the first night.
Room rates are not inclusive of tourism tax which corresponds to 3.00 Euro per person per night and has to be paid at check-out. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>