Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the heart of Brussels, between the Garde du Nord and Place Rogier, we are 10 minutes walk from the famous Grand Place of Brussels through the main shopping street; Rue Neuve and other Grands Boulevards in the city center: Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, Boulevard Emile Jacqmain …We have a direct view of Place Rogier in Brussels
We are only 10 minutes walking distance from the famous The Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, New Galaxy is 1.5 km from the Manneken Pis Statue.
Hotel City Center offers simply-furnished rooms with private bathroom facilities, 100 metres from Place Rogier. This small hotel includes a 24-hour reception and is 15 minutes’ walk from Grand Place. Hotel City Center benefits from carpeted rooms with a TV. Every morning a breakfast buffet including breads, cereals and boiled eggs. Brussels-North Railway Station is a 5-minute walk away. The Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. New Galaxy is 1.5 km from the Manneken Pis Statue
Hotel City Center Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.24 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 8 EUR per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>