Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Families and business people love us, too. We’ve been hosts to countless college graduations, family vacations, re-unions, birthday celebrations, meetings and training programs.
Come on in. We’re here to make you feel good!As far as we can tell the delightful rooms, the view and the great nourishment all alone are insufficient. Our lone concern is to ensure you make the most of your remain! Come Celebrate the hues and rhythms of Pokhara with us. Leave on a voyage, to any place your heart wants, and witness the magnificence and soul of a culture entwined with nature which supplements one another and offer life to the valley.
It’s a joy to invite you to Hotel Brothers INN. The administration and staff of Brothers INN might want to invite you.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 12:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash and Visa card
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>