Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are close to everything: the best restaurants and shops, the hot springs, the train station and even the stadium, etc.
The rooms are large, modern and comfortable. All rooms have private bathroom, cable TV and telephone, safe, mini bar and are furnished with tables and cabinets. Some of them have balconies. The bathrooms are modern and the showers have hot water hot 24 hours.
Buffet breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
We pick up you at the train station at any time, so please send to us your wharsapp contact
We can help you with all information that you need to make your tour according to your preferences and we can help you with your reservations to Machu Picchu.
By law, foreigners do not pay taxes, if they are for less than 60 days in Peru. We need a copy of your passport and the migration card
Foreigners with more than 60 days in Peru, and all National Citizens, must pay 18% (General Sales Tax)
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Cash
We also offer you these additional services, some of them totaly free;
Medical service (including oxygen)
Security box in all rooms
Free luggage deposit.
Free pick up and drop off luggage at the train station.
Free Internet and free ticket print
National and international direct dialing
Cable television in all the rooms
Free chocolates and tea
We provide a meal box with your breakfast if you need to leave early and you can enjoy it on the way of the ruins. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 룸 서비스(24시간)
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>