Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
El Cabrero Chapel and El Cabrero Park are 100 meters away. Free parking is available on site. The Castillo Ines Maria Boutique Hotel is located in a historic castle declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, 200 meters from the beach of Marbella and 1 km from the city center, which is walled. It offers a pool, terrace and free WiFi.
The rooms are decorated in a colonial style and have air conditioning, a TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with hot water, a shower, a hairdryer and toiletries. In the morning, a free breakfast is served in the dining room of Hotel Boutique Castillo. Creps can also be prepared for an additional fee. In addition, the property has balconies overlooking the garden.
Hotel Boutique Castillo Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included- 19% for Colombians.
Reception open 24/7.
Pets are not allowed. Children of all ages can be accommodated. Free! Children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children from 2 to 5 years old can stay for 50000 COP per person per night when using existing beds. Another child from 5 to 17 years old can be accommodated paying 100% of the price of the room per night using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 실내 수영장
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 룸 서비스(운영시간 제한)
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>