Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is 200 metres from the Genoa Porta Principe railway station, 500 metres from the trade fair area, which includes the aquarium, the children's city and the conference centre and 800 metres from the ferry terminal and the Genova Ovest toll road exit.From 2nd April 2012 the city tax extra (to pay directly in hotel) ,1 euro per person per day over 14 years.
It is equipped with rooms with bath hair dryer minibar direct line telephone air conditioning and SATTV, plus a dining room with bar, internet point and fax service.
We have a free wifi in all the hotel and in all the rooms.
Check-in until 23:00
Cancellation policy:Cancel 2 days prior to arrival date to avoid penalty of 1 night room charge, 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>