Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel Aurelia is situated among two great arteries of the city, Viale Abruzzi and Corso Buenos Aires a few minutes from the cathedral duomo.
The hotel makes a pleasant stay for the guest: with 24 hour reception, fax service, cafe, breakfast room, living room tv, air conditioning
Thanks to its strategic position, a few steps, in corso buenos aires, you can find italian and ethnic restaurants, pizza, centres massage, swimming pool, spa and for your shopping, many fashion shops.
There are 11 rooms here, all with en suite bathrooms, colour tvs, air conditioning and telephones with direct external lines.
Please note: the cancellation policy is 48 hours. In case of no-show the first night will be charged from your credit card.
The property will check the credit card before the arrival if it will be not valid or other problems will occur they will cancel the reservation.
Other services available are
- front desk open 24/7
- cafe room
- internet wi fi in room FREE
- air conditioning available
- gay friendly
- breakfast (7:30-9.30 am)
- internet point
- fax & copy service (a payment)
- safety deposit box
- luggage storage
- nearby parking lot/garage with discounted rates for guests
Daily cleaning service and free linen. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>