Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Ask for cancellation policy.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We ask deposit Caparra confirmatory 30%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Taxes: +10 %
We are lucky to be in one of the most beautiful and most elegant areas of the city , piazza solferino , in a very quiet little street, via brofferio , only a few steps from the museo egizio and the palazzo reale.
The hotel is situated in a splendid and magnificent building from the end of the 19th century and keeps still today some of the particularities of this era: from the doors made of massive wood with their brass knobs to the ample stairwell in white marble and mosaic,to the shelves made of walnut tree and cherry tree wood,to the lift with its old glass doors. For around 40 years our family has been taking care of this hotel, at first my father and my mother; today my wife and i look after it, together with our staff.
We are located near a barrack so our area is absolutely safe and it is ideal also for women travelling alone.
If you have any special wishes (e.g. A non-smoking room), please let us know; we will try to fulfil them.
Our Chipper Basic rooms are very nice but with shared bathroom in the corridor, or choose our little basic room 'mansardata' in the attic , just 1 double bed with private bathroom ensuite, breakfast included for all.
General information :
Wi fi included
Check out from 7,00 to 10,00 or on arrival.
Cancellation policy 5 days before arrival at noon
We look forward to seeing you here and wish you a nice stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>