Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation possible before 10 days of arrival in season and 5 days before in off season
Additional Terms and Conditions
Non veg and alcoholic drinks are not allowed but can be arrenged at somewhere else at our property with nominal charges
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Akash has three kinds of rooms: one single room with a shared bathroom, four private double rooms with a shared bathroom and two private double en-suite rooms (which means with a private bathroom) and one room with three beds and a private bathroom.
Both types of bathrooms, shared and private, provide 24 hours of hot water (except during power cut).
Please notice that in the Camel Fair time the room rates are much higher. Tents are only available in the Camel Fair time (end of October/begin of November).
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: from 10:00 if the room is available
2. Check out Time: till 12:00
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Note:- Alcoholic and nonvegiterian food not allowed and served as. It is holy palace. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 안전 금고
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>