Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We boast a cozy and clean environment with a great social atmosphere and friendly staff. Best of all our 8 person Jacuzzi for you to relax and unwind.
Hot Tub Hostel is located in the Charing Cross area of Glasgow, just between the city centre and the trendy west end.
The location is ideal for the backpacker who is up for a night out on town, being a stone’s throw away from Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street.
Glasgow is a city that caters for all tastes. From rock concerts to the circus, something is always going on. A world centre for the performing and visual arts, Glasgow offers some of the most awe-inspiring theatres.
We offer comfortable mixed dormitory rooms, shared toilets and showers, a comfortable common area, a 8 person Jacuzzi and deck area, free WiFi, Lockers, Towels and 24 hour reception. Our dorms range from 4 to 12 beds, something for everyone. Everything you need in a hostel!
Hot Tub Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age restriction: 18-35 years of age, no children allowed. This will be strictly enforced.
All guests must have valid passport or EU ID card to check in.
Only UK driving licenses accepted.
All guests must pay a £5.00 cash key deposit at check in.
Only registered guests allowed in hostel.
You will be held responsible for any damages incurred during your stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>