Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Large rooftop terrace & bar
- Café/restaurant serving the best coffee in the area, artisenal burgers, pasta bowls, tacos, cakes and delicious vegetarian options
- A variety of optional social and cultural events
- Fast internet (40 Mbit/s)
- Hot showers!
- Fully equipped guest kitchen and supermarket next door
- Fast laundry service
- Eclectic design and graffiti art around every corner
- Two beautiful cats (Coco & Chai!)
- Rooftop movie projector
- Organised tours
POLICIES & CONDITIONS;
Prices vary from season to season and person to person. Taxes are included
We do not accept minors as the hostel environment is not generally suitable for them
You may arrive early though beds likely not to be ready until 2pm
Check out before 12pm
We keep all information on record for up to 7 years
Your personal belongings are your own responsibility. Security lockers provided
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit/debit card
24/7 Access by Doorbell
Immigration registration required for all guests
Hostel hosts regular events open to the public.
No curfew. Hostel quiet after midnight (on non-event nights). Weekend events finish at 2am
We welcome respectful travellers with positive attitudes and energies.
Not desirable disabled access
Free 24/7 street parking
Sex Tourism and Hard Drug use is strictly forbidden
Individual security lockers. Locks not provided
No pets allowed (we have our own cats onsite) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>