Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On top of the friendly service, you'll find a relaxed atmosphere throughout the hostel, as well as a host of convenient facilities. These include:
Coffee& Tea 24/h a day
FREE Access to Internet (WiFi and Internet)
FREE Travel Service
Cozy Common Room, spacious dining room (not available during pandemic)
Breakfast with warm&cold buffet for 9/10 PLN per person. Single, double & triple rooms have breakfast included in the price.
24-Hour Reception, No Curfew, No Lockout
Lockers & reading light for Everyone
Luggage storage (not available during pandemic)
Lift & bathrooms: Wheelchair Friendly
Cheap self-help laundry (not available during pandemic)
Accept credit cards
We offer 4 floors of pristinely stylish cozy dorms, private rooms, apartments & even handicap access suites to suite all travellers and group sizes (126 beds!).
Read my lips: All rooms with bathrooms!!!
Add to this a nice kitchen area, cheerful staff and even a flippin lift! U got yourself one heluvah crash pad.
So just feel invited !!!
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 15.00
Check out before 11.00
only single, double & triple rooms have breakfast included in the price.
No Lockout. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>