Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Tropico 20 is located just a few blocks from the Ferry Terminal of Cozumel and centre area where shopping, restaurants, bars, souvenir stores are available to our guest within walking distance. In addition, some of the most renowned landmarks of our area are near to our facilities, attractions such as Museum of Cozumel, Coral Reefs Monument and Las Aguilas, amongst other interesting spots of our area.
We have several types of accommodation options, all of them fully equipped with all the necessary services and amenities to ensure a great stay within our facilities to our guests and travellers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostel Tropico 20 Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 19.00 % per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>