Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel 7, also known as ‘Gingi house’ (Casa De Gingi) is situated about 100 metres from the beach and is located in the centre of the jungle – the heart of Santa Teresa.
We have private cabins which include air conditioning (optional), private bathroom, hot water, a refrigerator, private double or single bed, and more.
Outside the house there is a huge garden full of tropical natural fruit trees including mango, papaya, bananas, coconut and more.
In our place we’ve also got a basketball court which is the best in the area, and there is a magnificent pool table and ping pong, too. All our guests can enjoy our free Wi-Fi connection.
It is possible to sleep in tents or rental tents for those who don’t want to carry much from their house.
There is also an excellent restaurant down the street that serves fresh smoothies and tasty Israeli food with many options that you also can choose depending on what will come to your imagination.
There are sitting areas and hammocks scattered all over the place, comfortable sofas and – most importantly – a warm atmosphere of laughter and lots of fun.
Here you can also get information on activities like the hottest extreme adventure and also to get a discount for surfing lessons. We offer shuttles services, canopy, horse back ridings, paddle surf and snorkeling tours.
Hope to see you, Hostel 7 team. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>