Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The surrounding of Hostel Serena presents you a great view of the village and the peace of the mountains. Every afternoon there is a spectacular sunset one can see while sitting in our flower garden.
Rates at Hostal Serena include a daily buffet breakfast, including juice, fresh fruit, bread, home-made jams, pancakes, a variety of tea and coffee, eggs, yogurt with granola.
Free private parking is available on site.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Free mineralwater is provided 24 hours a day.
The bathrooms and rooms with its comfortable beds and mattresses are all unique and spacious. The common space is furnished with a TV, a lot of DVDs, CDs and Books that is connected to the open dining room and kitchen. The large well-equipped kitchen offers facilities to cook, with oven, to make tea or coffee apart from that there is always fresh mineral water for free.
Hostal Serena's Policies & Conditions:
Check in and Check out: flexible - we still advise customer to contact the hostel before arrival.
Every guest needs to leave an approx. time of arrival to confirm booking.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival or when leaving property by cash.
Buffet breakfast included.
24/7 Reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>