Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case you cancel your booking more then 15 days before your arrival we return 100% of prepayment.In other case we do not return the money.
In case you book the place in a shorter period of time between booking and arrival, and need to cancel your booking, we do not return the money.
The return of the money is conducted on your credit card during 10 working days after you send us e-mail letter with cancelation on our e-mail address.
In case you refuse to check in to the room at the day of arrival to our hotel, we do not return the money.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Prepayment Guests are charged an advance payment - the cost of the first night after the reservation and the remaining cost of the stay after 14:00 on the day of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The modern hostel Riverside is located in the historic part of Minsk, and is ideal for families, for those who prefer silence and quietness and in general for those who love sleeping;)
For the convenience of our guests, the reception desk is open 24/7, we have free Wi-Fi and personal lockers. The hostel is close to the Island of Tears – just a five minute walk away – and the Niamiha metro station.
Our rooms are all decorated in original ways, most of them have a river view. All the guests have access to the common kitchen that has a fridge, a microwave and a stove for your convenience.
One of the best features of our hostel is that here you’d have an opportunity to book one of the two most popular tours in Belarus:
1) Mir and Niasvizh Castles
2) Khatyn and Stalin Line.
Each excursion is 25$/person.
Entrance tickets and lunch are paid separately.
Every day at 9 a.m.
We also organize free walking tours to help you explore Minsk city center.
If you have some heavy luggage, feel exhausted, don’t want to get lost or simply enjoy comfort we can actually organize your transfer from and back to the airport. Price - 20 euros.
Do you like to party? Then you’re in the right place! We are the only hostel in Minsk that organizes a pub crawl, during which we’ll show you the best and trendiest bars in Minsk. Our pub crawl is not only an opportunity to enjoy Minsk nightlife but also a great chance to meet new people. The price is 17 euros.
We’ve also created amazing maps for the guests of our city, which can guide you to Minsk’s most popular tourist attractions, museums, shopping malls, bars, cafes and so on. You can explore all of it on the bikes that we offer to rent right here in our hostel.
We speak your language!
How to get:
enter the gate with "love locks" on it, go into the courtyard and up the stairs to the reception.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice.
Late cancellation or no-show – one-night charge.
Pay when you arrive. Both cash and via e-mail.
Check-in - 14.00
Check out - 12.00
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>